We offer temporary and permanent placements in settings ranging from Private Day Nurseries to Special Schools, right through to Mainstream Inclusion Support placements. We have jobs dealing with individuals with special needs at most age levels.

In order to ensure that the setting has the right person we have minimum requirements, that must be met, regarding qualifications and experience. If you need more information please call one of our branches and speak with a fully trained consultant.

What experience do you need?

Basically you will need a minimum of one years experience in a childcare setting or one of the following qualifications: NNED, BTEC, NCQ Level 1, 2 or 3 in childcare. We also need to be able to get our candidates fully referenced and cleared by the Criminal Records Bureau, which we pay for unlike other agencies require the candidate to pay £41 for an Enhanced Disclosure. We confirm the identity of all our candidates, so we require Passports, ID Card Driving Licence, two utility bills, along with their qualification certificates. We take details of their college and tutor to be able to confirm the qualification.

All candidates are required to fill out a medical health assessment form to ensure we can be sympathetic to any health issues when finding placements as well as ensuring they are fit and able to complete any tasks which may be asked of them once in a setting.

Fully Regulated

We are regulated through the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation), a registered CRB (Criminal Record Bureau) company, we have associations with PANN (Professional Association of Nursery Nurses) and are registered supporters of NSPCC (National society for the prevention of cruelty of Children) and ChildLine, we have specific Equal Opportunities and Child Protection Policies.

You want to register for Supply Work?

You will need to call us and make an appointment to register. You will then be sent an e-mail listing all the documents you will need and where the registration will be.

If you have a question which isn’t covered in our Frequently Asked Questions or an the website, please call us

Send us your CV


Liverpool and Merseyside

line divider for styling

TEL: 0161 833 0300

FAX: 0161 491 6172


EMAIL: michelle@eyr.co.uk

Greater Manchester

line divider for styling

TEL: 0161 833 0300

FAX: 0161 491 6172


EMAIL: abby@eyr.co.uk


line divider for styling

Clarke Nicklin House, Brooks Drive

Cheadle Royal Business Park